2019 Humane Society Rabies Clinic Schedule*
*Dates are subject to change. All clinics are held from 3-4 p.m. by appointment only.
We now offer a vaccination clinic!
|Clinic Date||Payment Required||Clinic Date||Payment Required|
|Jan. 29||–||July 30*||June 26 – July 27|
|Feb. 26||–||Aug. 27*||July 31 – Aug. 24|
|Mar. 28||Vaccination Clinic||Sept. 24*||Aug. 28 – Sept. 21|
|April 30||April 15 – April 27||Oct. 29*||Sept. 25 – Oct. 26|
|May 30||Vaccination Clinic||Nov.||No clinic scheduled|
|June 25*||May 27 – June 22||Dec.||No clinic scheduled|
Appointments cannot be made until payment is received, the rabies vaccination and license is $15. We accept Visa, Mastercard or cash.
Payment is not refundable; however, we are able to move your appointment to the next scheduled clinic.
All appointments must be made and paid for the Saturday prior to the clinic date.
For a 3-year rabies vaccines:
- Must provide proof of current rabies vaccination in order to make an appointment. If the vaccination was not administered through the Humane Society of Wicomico County, proof must be brought to the shelter.
- The pet must have a current 1 or 3 year vaccination and the one year vaccine cannot be expired more than 30 days.
Rabies Clinics Rules:
- Pets must be brought by a responsible adult.
- Dogs must be secured on a leash or harness. (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES)
- Cats must be in a carrier or humane trap; only one cat per carrier/trap.
- Only dogs and cats will be vaccinated.
- Maryland Law requires all dogs and cats four months of age or older be adequately vaccinated against rabies.
Our veterinarians recommend that your pet receive no vaccinations two weeks prior to the clinic date.
In Wicomico County your license is valid through the expiration date of rabies vaccination.
For information about rabies or additional rabies clinics please contact the Wicomico County Health Department, 410-546-4446.