2019 Humane Society Rabies Clinic Schedule
We now offer a vaccination clinic!
All clinics will be posted on our website and social media page. Please check for current dates. Dates are subject to change.
Rabies vaccination and license is $15. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or cash.
Payment is not refundable; however, we are able to move your appointment to the next scheduled clinic.
For a 3-year rabies vaccines:
- Must provide proof of current rabies vaccination in order to make an appointment. If the vaccination was not administered through the Humane Society of Wicomico County, proof must be brought to the shelter.
- The pet must have a current 1 or 3 year vaccination and the one year vaccine cannot be expired more than 30 days.
Rabies Clinics Rules:
- Pets must be brought by a responsible adult.
- Dogs must be secured on a leash or harness. (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES)
- Cats must be in a carrier or humane trap; only one cat per carrier/trap.
- Only dogs and cats will be vaccinated.
- Maryland Law requires all dogs and cats four months of age or older be adequately vaccinated against rabies.
Our veterinarians recommend that your pet receive no vaccinations two weeks prior to the clinic date.
In Wicomico County your license is valid through the expiration date of rabies vaccination.
For information about rabies or additional rabies clinics please contact the Wicomico County Health Department, 410-546-4446.