There are many ways to support the HSWC!
Become a member! HSWC Membership Form 2020 (download form here)
In Honor/Memory Of
We thank you for choosing The Humane Society as a way to honor your loved ones. Make a memorial donation (download form here)
Make a Donation
Donate online through PayPal: paypal.me/wicomicohumane
Donate to our current fundraising campaign: We are trying to raise funds for surgery for one of our dogs, Miley. If you’re able to donate even a few dollars, it would be extremely helpful! No amount is too small. GoFundMe link: https://gofund.me/4e500521
Sponsor An Animal’s Cost of Care
Would you consider sponsoring our cats’ or dogs’ cost of care for a day (or week, or month)? We have set up a Shopify “store” where you can donate in specific ways to help us and our overpopulated animal shelter.
For $15, you can provide an animal with 1 day of housing. For $40, you can provide a cat with a spay or neuter surgery, ensuring we don’t add any more animals to a community in crisis. For $75, you can feed all 60+ of our shelter dogs for 1 day.
Please consider sponsoring a day in the life of a homeless animal in our shelter while they patiently wait to find loving homes. We can’t do what we do without our community, and your support helps these animals beyond words!
Suggested Items for Donation
Not all of our donations need to come in the form of financial contributions. There are many items that we need that you may even have around the house! Below is a list of items that you may wish to donate. We feed our animals Hills Science Diet Adult Cat/Dog and Kitten/Puppy, as well as Purina Kitten Chow & All Natural (Dye-Free) Cat Chow – any other donated food is used for our Food Bank for those in need in our community.
We appreciate all of your support in keeping our animals and staff safe and healthy, and our pets well taken care of until they find their forever homes!
- Clorox Clean Up Spray
- Paper towels (bounty or sturdy type)
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Tall kitchen trash bags
- Fabuloso cleaner
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Hills Science Diet Adult Cat, Adult Dog, Kitten, & Puppy Food
- Knuckle Bones for our dogs – high need!
- Dye-free treats for dogs with skin issues – high need!
- Pupperoni & other soft dog treats
- Wet Cat/Dog Food (cat pate is especially needed)
- Purina All Natural Cat Food (Dye Free Food)
- Purina Kitten Chow
- Pill pockets
- Cat treats & cat toys
- Small Plastic Litter Boxes
- Puppy pads (used in clinic for surgery) – high need!
- Distilled water
- Lint rollers (used for surgery)
- Bright White Letter (8.5 x 11) Size Copy Paper – high need!
- Laminating pages
- Mini Post-It Notes
- Cups for our water fountain for dog walkers and volunteers